Sunday, March 3, 2013

33 Weeks

A little late this week. I had my shower today so I have been busy this week/weekend. I will update about the shower sometime this week!

How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +30lbs....no change this week
Maternity clothes? Maternity everything unless I am just hanging out at home
Stretch marks? Still nothing new
Sleep: I wake up to turn over usually. And sometimes I can fall right back asleep but sometimes it takes a while
Best moment this week: I got some new clothes that cover my belly!
Movement: All the time.
Food cravings: Bagels
Labor Signs:  More painful BH
What I miss: Getting up and down off the floor easily. It is fine at home, but always awkward when I am at work and have to get up off the floor
What I am looking forward to: Seeing how Jake is with Owen once he is born. He is really sweet with him most of the time now.
Differences from 1st pregnancy: I don't remember my heart rate getting so high so easily with Jake
Milestones: People at the gym starting to freak out that a pregnant girl is working out. I got a couple of comments in the class I take this week.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment