Monday, March 11, 2013

34 Weeks

How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +31lbs
Maternity clothes? Maternity everything unless I am just hanging out at home
Stretch marks? Still nothing new
Sleep: I have been waking up a few times a night to flip to my other side, it is a process at this point. Fortunately I fall right back asleep
Best moment this week: Baby shower
Movement:  He still moves a lot, but I don't get so many hard jabs, mostly rolling around
Food cravings: Bagels
Labor Signs:  More frequent BH this week
What I miss: Properly fitting clothes. I have clothes that cover my belly now, but I had to get a size bigger so they are big everywhere else
What I am looking forward to: Spring Break this week!
Differences from 1st pregnancy: Feeling more tired at the end of the day and generally just ready to sleep as soon as I lay down(I don't think this is neccessarily different, just more evident since I am trying to keep up with a 3 year old daily)
Milestones: I started washing diapers!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment