Total weight gain/loss: +34lbs
Maternity clothes? Maternity everything unless I am just hanging out at home
Stretch marks? Still nothing new
Sleep: Good when I am asleep. Very painful now when I have to turn over
Best moment this week: Jake being sweet with my belly/Owen and sharing his blankie. He covered up my belly when I was cuddling in bed with him and he wanted to make sure Owen was all the way covered and tried to make me take it with me when I left.
Movement: He still moves a lot, but I don't get so many hard jabs, mostly rolling around. Same this week, but I did get a few jabs that hurt!
Food cravings: Milk
Labor Signs: Still lots of BH
What I miss: Walking without pain...the intense crotch pain I had with Jake had been limited to when I was in bed, but this week has returned to most of the time I am up doing things
What I am looking forward to: Getting everything finished and ready for Owen's arrival!
Differences from 1st pregnancy:
Milestones: Does crotch pain count as a milestone? We did determine that my pain has a name SPD, it is all the ligaments in my pelvis just becoming really loose which makes my pelvis unstable causing pain. There is really nothing that can be done for it, but since I had it with Jake too, I know as soon as Owen is born the pain is gone.
He was poking Owen. He thinks that is a fun game.
No comments:
Post a Comment