Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Busy, Tired, and Progress

We have been super busy the past week! Last Friday we went down to Round Rock for Josh's 10th high school reunion. It was lots of fun, but I was completely exhausted by Saturday! But we had to come back on Sunday and head up to the house to mow the lawn, put the trash out, and start cleaning. So we took some dinner up there and got working. My mom came up to help me clean while Josh did the lawn. We ended up being there until close to 9pm!

On Monday Josh headed up there when he got off of work to start doing some taping so he could paint and I joined him after I got off. We again ate some dinner up there and my mom joined us again to help with the cleaning. We scrubbed the bathrooms and the master closet and the kitchen cabinets. And Josh finished the taping of the kitchen and one of the bedrooms. Tuesday Josh headed back up to the house to start painting (I figure it is best for me to not be there while he does that) and he has almost finished the kitchen as of this evening.

I have been attempting to pack all of the stuff we have managed to collect. However, apparently being pregnant, working a 40 hour week (normally I work only 20-24 hrs), and cleaning/packing have completely worn me out at this point. So I still have a long way to go on that front!

We are planning on getting a refrigerator this week and we ordered a rug for the living room that should be in sometime this week as well. We are slowly making some progress on this! We cannot wait to get all of our stuff moved in! (Neither can Cosmo, she is not a fan of the hardwoods with no furniture to sit on!) Hopefully I can get everything packed by July 15th!

In baby news, we are headed to the doctor tomorrow for my first official appointment with the doctor. I am excited for everything but the taking blood part. And I will be 9 weeks on Friday. As requested I will post some belly pictures from weeks 4-9 (although there is not much but bloat there at this point!) this weekend and will do my best to post them every week after that!

Well I am off to attempt to get to bed early! Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. I hear ya on the house stuff...we had our stuff moved yesterday, but still have a few things left at the apt...leaving every morning at 6:30 and not getting home till 6:45 is wearing on me :( So you're not alone!!! Mark was at our house Tuesday night till midnight painting so he could move furniture straight in yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if it's my computer or not but I can't see what you wrote. I see your blog list to the right and your super cute ticker at the top and that's it. Please let me know if my computer is jacked! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your appointment goes well! Sounds like things are moving right along for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea!!! Now I see you! *My computer at work is a piece!!! Can't wait to hear about your appt!

    ReplyDelete