Well this has been an eventful week! Finding out that we have a little boy and feeling him move have definitely topped the list of great things about pregnancy! Between that and all the stuff we had to finish for the housewarming party we were busy! I will do a seperate post about the housewarming tomorrow. For today I wanted to catch up with my and Jacob's weekly updates!
Weekly Update
How far along? 18 weeksTotal weight gain/loss: +3 lbs still
Maternity clothes? Almost exclusively maternity clothes, I can still wear some loose regular shirts but have gotten more maternity shirts and they look better at this point
Stretch marks? Nope and I would be ok if I went the whole time without them
Sleep: Most of the time I am getting a good nights sleep.
Best moment this week: I have two this week, feeling him move for the first, second, and third times! And finding out that we are having a little boy!
Movement: He is definitely moving! Mostly in the evenings or when I am laying in bed and he moves enough for Josh to feel him on the outside.
Food cravings: Food in general...my appetite has finally returned!
Labor Signs: Nope..Many weeks away from this.
What I miss: being able to do things all day and not being completely worn out
What I am looking forward to: Registering this weekend!
Weekly Wisdom: Being up and on my feet all day really wears me out a lot faster than it ever did before.
Milestones: Finding out his sex and feeling him move so much!
What Jacob is doing this week:
Head to rump, your baby is about 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and he weighs almost 7 ounces. He's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. His blood vessels are visible through his thin skin, and his ears are now in their final position, although they're still standing out from his head a bit. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around his nerves, a process that will continue for a year after he's born. If you're having a girl, her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place. If you're having a boy, his genitals are noticeable now, but he may hide them from you during an ultrasound.
And of course...Pictures


You look great! We want to see u/s pics!
ReplyDeleteWe really enjoyed getting to see you guys this past weekend!! Your baby bump is the cutest!!
ReplyDelete3 pounds STILL!!! you suck :)
ReplyDelete