Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Busy Busy

We were super busy this weekend! On Saturday we had my alumni meet, followed by Josh's alumni game (which he coached and played in because he is helping coach UNT's rugby team this year), followed by a wedding in Denton. So in between Josh's game and the wedding we had to come home to shower and get dressed. We were exhausted by the end of the night! So I have some pictures from this weekend. Although no good ones of me in my bathing suit. The meet was definitely fun, but hard! Although I did beat one person, even though I was starting in the water. That made me feel good! I am actually going to start swimming again at least once a week. Since we moved I haven't swam because the Y that we joined does not have a pool. So I bought a pass to swim at the senior pool here in Mckinney (it is the only indoor pool that has lap swim).

Jake has continued to kick like crazy! I have tried to get some video of my belly moving but everytime I get the camera out he stops. Apparently he is stubborn! I can't imagine where he would have gotten that from!

We also got part of the bedding we are using today so we can get the paint for the nursery! So Josh will hopefully be able to start painting tomorrow. I can't wait for it to be done!

OK here are some pictures from the weekend.
















Me swimming...well my butt at least



Alumni after the meet


Josh and I at Brittany's wedding


Trying to feel Jake move...he did not cooperate here either


Swimmers at Brittany's wedding


Mom and I at the wedding


Jake's first North Texas apparel
















Jake's North Texas hat...super cute!

3 comments:

  1. That belly sure has grown since the last time I've seen you!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we got that hat too!! But it's white with green lettering :) Where did you get the black dress you wore to the wedding??

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute. Seriously, you are probably one of the cutest pregnant people I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete