Saturday, September 5, 2009

Movin'

That's what Jacob was doing last night! I felt him a few times the past week but it was one little movement then done. Last night when Josh and I were laying in bed he must have been working on his flipturns! He was all over the place so Josh put his hand on my belly, but said he could only feel me breathing. I told Josh I didn't think he would be able to feel Jacob for a few more weeks on the outside and of course as soon as I said that I felt him on the outside! So Josh quickly put his hand where mine had been and Josh felt him move 3 more times! After Josh fell alseep I could still feel him moving inside so I had my hand of my belly still and got a nice hard kick in the hand.

I have been feeling him a little bit today too and figure I will feel him while we are laying in bed tonight again, since that is when he has done most of his moving. It is so cool to feel him move finally and know when he is in there moving around. Very exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe next time I will get to feel him move! (Since Pres decided she needed to feel him first.) ; )

    ReplyDelete