Whoa! 29 weeks. That means in 8 weeks Jake will officially be considered full term and can come anytime after that. (Excuse me while I go hyperventilate at how soon that really is!) Not too much going on this week. I did FINALLY get my car! I had been driving the loaner car since last Friday and they brought my car to the house last night.
This weekend we are getting ready for Thanksgiving, which we are hosting this year. I might be a little too excited to be hosting Thanksgiving at OUR house!
I have my 30 week appointment on Wednesday and we will be getting another ultrasound to see how big Jake is now. I am excited to see how much he has grown! Hopefully he is not measuring too big! I figure he will be measuring ahead most of the time because I think he is going to be super tall!
Weekly Update
How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +22lbs
Maternity clothes? Almost exclusively maternity clothes except lounge clothes
Stretch marks? Nope and I would be ok if I went the whole time without them
Sleep: I am really thankful to be still sleeping fabulously!
Best moment this week: Baby shower!
Movement: Jake is all over the place!
Food cravings: Bagels
Labor Signs: Nope...but I am having more braxton hicks apparently, nothing that hurts though
What I miss: Not being paranoid when I go to the bathroom
What I am looking forward to: Going to the dr next week...we have an u/s too so we get to see him again!
Weekly Wisdom: Dealing with insurance changing in the middle of pregnancy is not fun!
Milestones: Going to L&D for the first time...even if it was unexpected (and hopefully that is the last time we will be there until I am actually in labor!)
Jacob's Update
Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. To meet his increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because his bones are soaking up lots of calcium, be sure to drink your milk (good thing I drink a ton of milk!) (or find another good source of calcium, such as cheese, yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.


where are the pictures crazy lady?
ReplyDelete