Not too much new stuff going on around here. Jake is growing big, he is up to 11lbs and 21.5 inches. He sleeps great, usually we get a 5-6 hour stretch of sleep at night. Although he still has a few nights here and there that he doesn't sleep great, but I will take just a few as opposed to all of them.
We have made lots of trips out of the house now. And Jake went to his first birthday party, Miss Presley turned 2. We went back to church this week and made it out alive. He slept through mass which was perfect. We had attempted to go to church the week before, but it worked out so that he would have needed to eat right as mass started so we decided to wait another week. This week we took a bottle for him but he never needed it. We also had our first trip to the mall. Other than spitting up on grams, he did great. He slept most of the time, ate once and had a diaper change. We also ate out at a resturant that same day (we got everything in all in one weekend!). I was able to fed him and everything went great. So now we have done most of our firsts as far as going out. Those first times weren't as scary as we were thinking they would be!
We are starting to get much more settled into a daily routine. Jake is starting to nap around the same time, but I am still feeding him on demand so that is always changing. We have started to see a lot more smiles from him too! Although we haven't managed to catch any on camera. He stops and gives us a pouty face the second we get the camera out. Stubborn little boy!
So we had his newborn pictures taken on Feb 20 and it took a couple of weeks to get the disc with all the pictures and get the annoucements ordered. So now that all of that is done I can share some more pictures. (The one at the top of the page is from that session)
So glad you guys were able to come to Presley's party! Jake was a hit!!
ReplyDeleteLove those pictures! He is adorable!!
I love all those pictures! He is so sweet! I can't wait to meet him in July! It's so hard to believe at that point he will be almost 6 months old and Adleigh will have just turned 7 months old. Crazy! They grow way to fast I tell ya!
ReplyDeleteAdorable pictures! I love the pea in a pod poses so much I wish we'd thought of doing that with Brianna. He just looks so snuggly and precious!
ReplyDelete