Friday, September 4, 2009

It's a.....

BOY!!!

We told our parents tonight like this....
Cutting into the cake and seeing the color
Inside of the blue cake
Everyone was very excited to finally know! So Monkey will now be known as Jacob Gregory. Or Jake.
He was not shy about letting us know that he was a boy and he was moving around like crazy for the first 10 minutes, we are going to have our hands full! And I'm sure I will probably have some bruised ribs by the time he is here! He is growing great, 4 days ahead of where he should be. About 5 inches long and 9 oz. Hopefully he slows down slightly before it is time for him to come out! Each time he seems to be getting a little more ahead of what is "normal". I guess as long as he keeps growing well then we are happy!
I have some good u/s pictures that I have to scan in and a video that I have to upload. I will work on posting those probably on Sunday along with the 18 week update. Our housewarming is tomorrow so I won't have any time tomorrow.
My mom and I have been cooking and cleaning all day today and I was cleaning and running errands all day yesterday to get ready for the party so I'm sure I will be completely exhausted by the end of this weekend!
So that is it for tonight!  

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that pic of your parents!!! Such a creative way to tell them :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most creative ways to tell your news!!! I am so excited that Presley will have another little boy to play with!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete