Thursday, January 7, 2010

Guess Jacob's Birthdate!

And his height and weight! We are now at the point where Jacob can make his appearance anytime now. We set this up so everyone could add their opinions on when they think he will be arriving and just how big he actually will be.

I had my 36 week appointment today and had one last growth scan to check on how big he is. Right now he is measuring 6lbs 12oz (+/- 1lb) and I am 1cm dilated and 50% effaced. The dr said I could go early or he could hang out until my due date, still a guess at this point.

A few more tidbits of information to help you along:

Brooke was 10 days early, 7lbs 11oz and 20.5 inches long.
Josh was 10 days early, 8lbs 8oz.

So go now and take your best guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment