Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pictures of Our First Baby

Cosmo doesn't get talked about too much on here and because I figure she probably won't get talked about a lot on here anytime in the near future I figured I would share some Cosmo pictures! She is our first baby and is beyond spoiled and loved. She will be 6 years old next month and for some reason we still call her a puppy and think of her as a puppy. I think she will always be our little puppy. We always think about how she is going to handle having a "human puppy" (what we tell her Jake is going to be) in the house. I think she will be fine because she has a way of working herself into your lap or arms no matter what else you may be doing (or holding). And hopefully she will eventually come to enjoy having him around!

Cosmo using my belly as a pillow
















Passed out puppy!















Hanging out in her sweater, she loves wearing her sweater when it is cold!















Trying out the sling with her. I think she enjoyed it a little too much!

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of cosmo in the sling and her head on your belly!

    ReplyDelete