Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Jacob!

Sweet baby boy,

I cannot believe that it has already been a year since you made your big arrival! But I cannot imagine our life without you. I love waking up and seeing you every morning and I cherish our time together when I put you down for the night. It has been so amazing watching you grow and learn. Before you were here I never realized how much one little boy could change my life. You made me a mother and I can't imagine a more precious little boy to love.

I adore watching you smile and watching how you light up when you see me or daddy. I could spend all day with you in my lap cuddling and seeing your little face. I love watching you find your blankey and cuddling with it. I love listening to you chatter away in a language that only you know, but I can't wait to find out what all you have to say. I love when I can understand you and am constantly amazed at how much more you say everyday.

You have gone from a helpless little baby to a toddler that loves his independence. I wish I could bottle up your cute little laugh and take it with me because it always makes me smile.  I love your hugs and (attempts) at kisses and that you think it is hilarious to attack me and daddy. I love that you can fall down and not cry, but when you do cry you want me. I love the dance you do when you see me or daddy come home.

You are such a precious gift in our lives and I think God for you everyday. I can't wait to see how you grow and change in the coming year.

Love,
Mama











No comments:

Post a Comment