Wednesday, January 6, 2010

One Month!

That's right, 30 days until Jacob's due date! (No guarantees that he will be here by then!) I am just hoping all of this cold and snowy weather will be done by the time he gets here! I really don't think it would be a fun drive to L&D in snow and/or ice! I think some of that Nesting stuff has kicked in. But only once in a while. I am waiting for it to kick in full force so I can super clean and super organize!

We got Jake's Baptism scheduled this week. One more thing to check off the To Do list. We are going to the Baptism prep class on Saturday (of course it is going to be about 15* Saturday morning, boo!) from 9-1. We figure it is easier to go before Jake is born.

Now we just have a few things left on the list, and I would like to get them all done sooner rather than later. (Sometimes I wish I had a crystal ball that would tell me exactly when he is going to come so I KNOW when this stuff has to be done by! Although I have my own guess as does Josh.)

I moved the stuff that is left to do to the top but I like seeing everything marked off, so I left all the other stuff on there!

To Do:

Order more diapers (need about 8 more)

Schedule baptism
Get diaper pail for nursery
Pre-order annoucements
Make call list for after Jake is born
Find pediatrician
Get diaper detergent
Finish nursery
Finish Jake's wall letters
Order glider
Pre register at the hospital
Sign up for childbirth class
Go to childbirth class
Start buying diapers
Set up furniture delivery date
Schedule 3d/4d u/s (We decided not to do this)
Schedule newborn pictures
Install carseat bases in cars
Set up baby equipment
Pack for hospital
Wash baby clothes
Wash bedding

2 comments:

  1. So crazy!! From my end, our pregnancy has just flown by...can't believe he will be here in one month or less!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ready your blog every so often...hopping off Jen's blog, and I've commented once before, and I really hope you don't think I'm weird :) We use Crunchy Clean diaper detergent and love it :) It comes in a bazillion different scents and can be customized for hard water. It rinses clean, and is fairly comparable in price to original powdered Tide (which we also have used with good results) especially if you have a front loading HE machine. Something else you might want to get (just in case) is sensi-clean...which is used to strip diapers if they start to repel. Good luck with your diapering and prayers for a safe and peaceful (and QUICK) labor...and I'll leave you alone now :). Again, sorry if you think I'm weird.

    ReplyDelete